Please find here some information about my assessment submission for the ‘Understanding Visual Culture ’ Visual Studies Level One course.
My submission is presented in both digital and physical formats.
My learning log is online and is located here at http://www.carolstreetphotographyuvc.wordpress.com
It can be navigated along the top menu bar as follows:
- Assignments: one tab for each assignment. Under each tab can be found submenus for the assignment assessment submission, my response to the tutor report, the original submission to my tutor, my process and reflection and finally any specific research.
If you would prefer to view each Assignment without going through the submenus, then please just click on the main Assignment tab at the top to access the posts in descending order.
- Research and reflection: my reading notes, book and exhibition reviews, OCA study visits, discussions about specific photographers and artists, workshops and seminars that I’ve attended and other miscellaneous research and resources. Again, if you prefer to to view my Research and Reflection without going through the submenus, then please just click on the main Research and Reflection tab at the top.
- Coursework: individual exercises presented in project order
- Reading: books that I’ve read
- Musings: notes and general thoughts that I’ve had along the way
- Personal Projects: projects that I am undertaking outside of my current OCA studies
- Personal Learning: courses that I have undertaken outside of OCA yet have relevance to my OCA studies
Please note that, at the request of my tutor, my tutor reports are not presented on this online learning log. All five reports have been uploaded to my assigned Google Drive and are also presented in my physical submission.
My physical submission materials are comprised as follows:
- Five bound folders, each containing the written material for Assignments One to Five respectively
- Two A4 sketchbooks
Each assignment folder contains the following documents:
- Final assignment
- Tutor report
- Response to tutor report
- Mark-up of original assignment highlighting the amendments made
- Original assignment as submitted to tutor